16-Hour Glaucoma Case Management Course
This online course meets the requirements for glaucoma certification as stated in California SB 929 (Stats. 2000, ch. 676, (3), as required in subsection (a) of CCR section 1571 as well as providing up 15 credits of continuing education. By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Review and understand the anatomy and physiology of the eye, specific to glaucoma
- Differentially diagnose and appropriately classify the various types of glaucoma
- Evaluate the current therapeutic options and explore recent improvements in the treatment of glaucoma
- Diagnose and stage glaucoma appropriately while assessing the individual risk factors associated with the disease
- Appropriately evaluate and refer patients for medical and surgical consultation.
15 CE credits available. Your registration fee entitles you to 90 days of unlimited access to all course materials, including the posttest, which you can take as many times as you need to in order to pass the course. Course content is delivered through video presentations recorded by Western University of Health Sciences, College of Optometry faculty. To view an excerpt from one of these presentations, see our Demo (requires Flash).
Click the “Add to cart” button to sign up for this course. If you have not registered for a course before, an email will be sent to you with your new account information so you can log into the course anytime during the subscription period.